We present you our "Noplace block" - a new unique solution for block placement.
To see the mechanics of Noplace block move the cursor to close the tab in browser or get the cursor outside of the displayed page. Displaying ads on top of the page when the page is closed - is a new tool for additional monetization saving advertising space on website.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
- The block does not take advertising space, so it is not placed at the expense of the already established advertising and increase your income.
- This format is the most loyal offer in the market of advertising relative to your audience, because advertising material is not imposed at the beginning, distracting and annoying visitor, preventing to get the useful information. It is loyally provided at the end of the session, when he finished his work, ready to close the site, and already has free time.
- This unique approach gives an incredible side effect of improving the behavioral factor of your project: it delays the visitor, as appears at the end, distracting him from the intention to close the site.
- Due to its mechanics the format has a high response from your visitors. As a result, you get a high CTR and CPM, which makes novelty out of competition among advertising formats.
- Noplace block is not exposed to "banner blindness", which affects standard ad formats, which allows to maintain a high CTR and your income during the whole period of cooperation.
- The asynchronous code structure does not affect on the loading speed of your website, that guarantees its quick work.
HOW TO SET UP?
Appearance of Noplace block is fully customizable in block configaration. Everything is in the same way as for regular blocks, but you have only take Noplace code for your site.
By default format is triggered 1 time per hour. But you can change this settings, specifying the required interval in hours within single quotes in the string:
The value can be fractional (e.g., 0.5) and zero (in this case, the block is always shown).
Noplace code can be inserted at any place of your HTML page without compromising the loading speed and site performance.