Rules for webmasters
Terms of admission of the site into the system:
1. Sites in Russian and/or Ukrainian can be members of the system.
2. The site should have no fewer than 500 visitors a day (1000 for those sites, which use free hosting) for a month prior to the date of application for participation in the system.
3. The site should be a member of at least one recognized statistics system (Liveinternet, Hit.ua, Google Analytics and others), or you can provide us with the visitors data, gathered by your own statistics system. When submitting the application for moderation, make sure the information about the source in the statistics of the site is not hidden.
4. We work only with Ukrainian traffic
Cannot be admitted:
1. Sites with erotic or pornographic content, or sites, that advertise materials of offensive and/or pornographic character.
2. Sites, that overuse advertising formats (pop-up, pop-under, click-under and similar).
3. Sites, containing malware or links to pages, containing malware. Sites that do not pass security checkups of the browsers IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome; sites, blacklisted by anti-virus programs.
4. Sites, the content of which is dedicated to the topic of making money on the Internet, ways of cheating the counter and attracting false visitors.
5. Sites that do not have their own content, but are created with the purpose of transferring the visitors to different pages.
6. Sites, the main sources of visitors of which are traffic exchange, the system of active promotion, auto-surfing and others.
7. Unfinished sites or sites under construction.
8. Sites, the content of which is dedicated to the following topics: gambling, financial pyramids, esotericism, religion, network marketing, propaganda of violence or rouse national hatred and others.
9. Sites with the content of inferior quality.
10. Image hosting sites.
It is prohibited:
1. It is prohibited to induce or force the users to click on the advertisements and/or to be transferred to web-resources of the advertisers.
2. It is prohibited to attract attention of the users to the advertisements with the help of graphic and text elements and tools.
3. It is prohibited to show the advertisements that deliberately hamper navigation through the site.
4. To place misleading captions and/or images in the vicinity of TrafMag announcements.
5. It is prohibited to make changes in the script.
6. It is prohibited to inscribe the code into video- and other players, place your announcements over video- and other players, place your blocks in such a way that they hamper standard navigation on the site and require a click on the informer to enable further browsing of the site, to ask users to click on the advertising block.
7. It is prohibited to click on your own blocks, to inscribe into the web-page codes of clickunder, popunder format and to cheat the counter in any way.
8. It is prohibited for a webmaster to use two or more accounts (it is possible only after the approval of the administration). In case of violation of this rule, all the webmaster's accounts will be blocked.
9. It is prohibited to place blocks on the sites, which are not registered in the system.
10. It is prohibited to apply one script to different sites.
The payments are made automatically once a month (up to the 15th day) by bank transfer in Ukraine. The payment is possible if you have no less than 300 ₴ (or $20) on your balance. For more information, please contact our support . Note, that all webmaster's sites must be in the system at least 5 days at the day of payment.
The violation of any of these terms gives the administration a right to eliminate the site from the system and to delete the webmaster's account without any payments. When you register in the system, you automatically agree to comply with the terms and rules of our affiliate program.
The administration reserves the right to reject or eliminate the added site without explaining the reasons.
Rules for advertisers
Restrictions on advertising materials:
1. The chosen topic should correspond to the advertising material by content.
2. The text of the advertisement should be written in the Russian or Ukrainian language without grammar mistakes.
3. It is prohibited to upload pornographic and/or erotic images.
4. It is prohibited to upload images of low quality.
5. The image should be square, measuring at least 200x200 pixels.
6. It is prohibited to upload animated gifs as demonstrations of advertised materials.
7. It is prohibited to use foreign graphic elements and captions (pure product image only), like '5in1', 'Super price!' and so on. Watermarks / labels with the name / address of the site can be used only after consultation with the administration.
8. It is prohibited to use the logos of well-known companies without their official consent.
9. It is prohibited to use several advertisements with similar captions, texts and images at the same time.
10. It is prohibited to use intensifier words like 'Shock!', 'Sensation!', 'Click me!', 'Push me!' and so on.
11. It is prohibited to use capital letters and other symbols unreasonably, for decorative purposes.
12. It is prohibited to propagandize violence or rouse national hatred, propagandize and sell drugs, sell weapons, diplomas and so on.
13. It is prohibited to use offensive advertisements, advertisements of obscene content, advertisements for adults only, or the advertisements offering questionable services (gambling, financial pyramids, esotericism, religion, network marketing, earning on the internet and so on).
14. It is prohibited to advertise any goods and services, which are distributed by subscription through the mobile phone, or which are paid for via SMS (e.g., tests, diets, mobile content and so on).
15. It is prohibited to advertise digital drugs and smoking blends, any alcoholic or tobacco produce, pharmaceuticals, products capable of causing harm to life or health (pills, vitamins and so on).
16. It is prohibited to advertise web-resources that copy well-known portals without consent of the possessor of the rights.
17. It is prohibited to mask the domain of the site that is advertised (to use the IP address or the redirect domain as the link).
18. It is prohibited to add the links to the files that are being downloaded and/or carried out or to the file-sharing services to the advertisements.
19. The link should transfer the visitor directly to the page, where the advertised material is placed.
20. It is prohibited for one advertiser to use two or more accounts (it is possible only after the approval of the administration). In case of violation of this rule, all the advertiser's accounts will be blocked.
When you register in the system, you automatically agree to comply with the terms and rules of our affiliate program.
The advertiser is responsible for the content of advertising materials and advertised sites. The advertiser is responsible for the safety of his/her login and password to TrafMag system and for the losses that can be the consequence of unsanctioned use of his/her login, password and/or access channel. TrafMag is not responsible for and does not pay the damages that were the consequences of unsanctioned access of the third parties to the advertiser's account interface. TrafMag is not responsible for putting up the advertisement of web-resources with the copyrighted content, whose owners are not competent to place such materials on the sites.
Teaser moderation works on weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00. The average teasers moderation can take up to 2 hours.
The administration reserves the right to decline or block the advertisement, which was approved by the moderator, without explaining the reasons.
In our system works the auction price formation: the higher price per click the more traffic you get.
The Ad’s position is determined by the click costs and CTR. Therefore, the higher price per click, the more attractive product and it’s ad, the more impressions and clicks you’ll get.
The account may be permanently blocked along with all balance and any communication with the owner of the account can be terminated at the dicision of the Administration in cases of disrespect, threats or profanity in the dialogues with customer support. Please be polite.